Translate

Friday, April 22, 2016

Today's #flashfiction Bent Out Of Shape

 “More fun than a barrel full of monkeys!”
Jane Goodall* #quote

CJ won't be coming over this weekend, however I will still manage to have a funtastic time. I will be occupying myself with shenanigans that may or may not involve clogging with gnomes.

Bent Out Of Shape

         On an ordinary day I relaxed in my favorite spot as usual. But before I could comprehend what it was a mysterious force lifted me up and began bending my body. It crushed my sides into each other. Again and again it did this. I had no control as the force mechanically smashed me into a new form.

         It then lifted me high and threw me. A simple sheet of paper before the mysterious thing granted me the power of flight. It all felt like a wondrous dream. I don't ever want to unfold. This was always what I was meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment