Translate

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Today's #flashfiction Finding A Place In The Song

 “Everyone has a right to privacy.”
Big Brother* #quote

In Star Trek the holodeck can simulate anything. Or can it? Wouldn't it crash like any computer if you make it simulates itself? (Which would cause quite the nasty loop. Since itself would be simulating a holodeck simulating itself. That in turn would lead into another layer of holodeck simulating itself forever). The thing's gotta run out of memory eventually right? Anyway onto the flash fiction!

Finding A Place In The Song

Take me out to the hmm not here ball game,
Take me this isn't comfortable either out to with the crowd;
Buy me better some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don't worse care if I never get back.
Let me much better root, root, root for the home team,
If they I think I'm close don't win, it's a shame.
For it's now this is a cozy place one, two, three, strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game.


The song spirit rested happily when he found the perfect spot in the song. He may move in awhile but he was content with this melody and these lyrics for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment