Translate

Monday, April 25, 2016

Today's #flashfiction The Dangerous Man

 “Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?”
Geppetto* #quote

I wonder how many bookbirds there are? After all I've heard of bookworms. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Dangerous Man

       A man stared me straight in the eyes. A man that scared me quite a bit. He smiled with a wide grin I could tell was fake. That forced his dark emotions at bay. He dressed normal, shirt and pants, but his black hair was scruffy and his skin had scars in places very close to his viens. He breathed heavy, in and out, in a rhythm like the ticking and tocking of an old grandfather clock. I knew this man could hurt me. Possibly would. Violent thoughts must have been spinning around in that head of his.

     So I put down the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment