Translate

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2189's Viral Video


Finally an early post! Last couple of days I've been posting like around 10 o'clock at night because of buisnessiness but now I'm doing today's nice and early. Sweet! I really liked writing this story because I got to write in a different format than just plain paragraph by paragraph narration. I love when I get to do that. You'll see what I mean when you read the story, I hope you enjoy it!


2189's Viral Video

[Video Couldn't Be Uploaded, Update Your Video Player]

100, 601,123 Views
Posted By ZyborgKid9901 on Dec 10, 2189
Video Comments:

THAT WAS AWESOME!1!1
Dude, I am totally subscribing!
Plz record something like this
again, it blew me away, I could
watch this all day!
WarpdriveManiac58

For the first minute nothing was
happening and I was wondering why
this was getting so many views then
BLAM it happened! I love being
surprised by videos like this BRAVO!
SexiestBabeInTheGalaxy

I love the expression of the guy
in the background, he's like
WOAH! I felt the same way.
This video made my day.
HolographicMan

I think this kind of video
is best enjoyed at MAX VOLUME!
StudlySpaceCaptain

Awesome, awesome, awesome!
GeneticallyEngineeredHorror

Instant favorite!
RoboticPrincessYor

YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK!
How could you enjoy this?
What's wrong with you?
GalaxyRosebud

@GalaxyRosebud
Shut up hippie. I don't care
if Martians have the same level
of intelligence as humans their
still f***ing ugly, sixteen eyed slugs
and if one of them gets run over like
in this video its all the better. At least
it looked cool and put the ugly thing
to some use.
AwesomePantsInSpace

2 comments:

  1. Humorous and dark all at the same time. Shared this one too on my FB page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, and thank you for sharing it on your FB page.

      Delete