Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

What's Inside Art


       I'd like to send out a big thanks to all those who followed me on twitter! (As of this I already got like 68 followers, which is totally awesome! Thanks y'all) I'm also I excited that I haven't had any seizures this morning so that's a good sign that this may be one of those better days and I won't have as many later. I was a bit nervous yesterday since I had a few big ones and several small ones while going to sleep last night. So yay no ones this morning! Anyway, onto the flash fiction! I think you'll enjoy it!




What's Inside Art


       I bet some of you wonder why certain art, music, movie, book and other fine works of human creativity connect people and why other things do not. It is because of spirits like me. Allow me to explain, I am one of the kind spirit that “haunt”(thought haunt is such a nasty word, we prefer possess or even better imbue) ourselves into human works of creativity and give it our power and energy. For example my great, great, great, great(okay I don't remember how many greats) Grandma lives inside the Mona Lisa. She's the one that gives it all those enchanting feelings. We live in copies of all the works too, so her power and energy even lives in the digital copies you pull up on your browsers. She even lives in the parodies you create. Though Mr. Da Vinci still gets credit for painting it. Our power really just magnifies and pulls out the soul of the work. So without her the true soul of Da Vinci's would not have reached the audience like it should have. That's what spirits of my kind do. We bring out the soul of all your creative works so it can touch everyone it can.

          Me, I'm going do start my first imbuing today. It's going to be of a song of young singer. She's a young singer. She's extraordinarily talented and this is going to be her best song of all time, at least if I do my job right. So when she sings I'm going to put myself, my energy and power into every single note and breath and her song. And whenever she sings it my power will come out of it. And when its recorded and replayed I will be there, whether its off a CD, the radio, an mp3 player or off a computer or wherever else comes out. It's going to be hard, but we spirits take pride in our work and without us art wouldn't have its soul, and that's what all true art needs is a soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment