Translate

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Today's flash fiction short story #DanielTheSingingKiller


“I have had it with these mother****in' snakes on this mother****in' plane!”
Cleopatra*


Today's story will be an interesting change of pace. I've had both silly and serious stories but I've decided to go onto the darker side of things today. I hope you enjoy the change of pace!



Daniel The Singing Killer

“One murder, two murder, three murder, four murder, five murder! Sing along with me! Strike him and see which way the blood goes...up, down, left or right!” I sighed. The bodies never sing along. It's so sad. What a pity.
        “Agh!” I screamed when I attacked the next victim. It hurt so badly. I felt sick and room spun. Why does it hurt when I kill now? When I stab people now it feels like I've been stabbed. When I club them I feel like I've been clubbed. Shoot them and I feel all the pain of being shot. I don't die like they do it just feels that way.
        It's taken all the joy out of killing yet I still want to do just as much. I'm the number one serial killer and I took two hundred victims before those cops got me. I've killed so many since I've gotten here. And the people just practically walk up to me. They don't resist.
        They just kind of wait. And there are weapons all over the floor for me to use. It's so easy, but it hurts so much I hate it because I feel all their pain unlike before the cops caught me. Y'know since this was all so easy I haven't been thinking about my situation. I've been feeling the pain of these victims for awhile. I don't remember being hungry for a long time. This is all happening in some hotel with only stairs and no windows so I can't tell how many floors there are. How big is this place?
       I've been wrapped up in my desire to kill that I haven't been thinking, where was I before this? Yes, I was in prison. And there was the man with the needle. The needle with the lethal ejection. He stabbed me and put it straight it. Hmm...that doesn't make sense. If that happened how am I here still killing? Still in my mad desire to kill, but now feeling all the pain of these victims? I don't understand what detail am I missing? And the pain makes me no longer enjoy it all yet I still want to do it. Ugh. And even my earlier song didn't cheer me up. Nothing did. I felt so sad.
          I then remembered something after the injection. A man with red skin and horns. He said something to me while he stood with me in the lobby of this hotel.
         “Hello Daniel the Singing Killer. This is your new, eternal home. You should consider yourself at a new level for the devil himself to build a special place just for you.” The man popped away in a puff of smoke.
         When I saw all the weapons on the ground and all the tied up people on the ground I lost it and stopped thinking about it all until these recent moments. But then I noticed all these people were male. They all had black hair, blue eyes and were the same height as me. They even wore my favorite shirt and jeans. I was wearing them too. Not the prison uniform I wore moments before. All the victims looked exactly like me. I picked up a chain from the ground. Five of them looked at me blankly. I hit one of their sides. I felt it. I think I understand now where I was.
        And I needed to keep killing them.


Author Comment: Well here's my first shot at a good ol' horror-ish story. Wonder if I did it right, since I wrote it I don't really know how scary it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment