Translate

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Today's #flashfiction The Worst Time Traveler

“Ticket please.”
St. Peter* #quote


When you close the refrigerator the ketchup and mustard hold wild parties. Anyway onto the flash fiction!



The Worst Time Traveler

         Hello, I am Doctor Davis Jointgear. Some call me a time traveler. Most call me amazing. How do I travel through time? Well, I'll show you dear reader. You will travel through time as I utter my magic words. Hallo, jalla, balla, bumble, fumble, jukebox, junkbox, elephant, toaster, chocolate, sundayyyyyy!

         Now do you feel it? We're in the future right? My proof-positive, undeniable way of traveling from the past to the future. With patience and a few magic words you can travel to the future too. The other scientists call me a crackpot, but we are in the future right? It's a different time than when we started. And don't give me any of that “we did nothing”. There were the magic words and everything! I don't care what they say, my time travel is special, I'm a doctor just like them...and I don't need to wear the jacket anymore. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment