Translate

Monday, August 13, 2012

Today's #Contemporary short story #TheSolutionToMyLoneliness

“My nose will be growing!”
Pinocchio*


Howdy, howdy folks! Here's another contemporary non-scifi story. Isn't this the 2nd one in the past five days or so? Hmm...I guess I'm branching out more...I guess that's a good thing! I probably shouldn't specialize too much though I think I'm still going to primarily going to be a sci-fi fantasy author. Anyway enjoy!



The Solution To My Loneliness

     My name is Kassi. I'm a very shy girl. I've always been a very shy girl. I'm able to talk a little. Only a little. Just barely what's needed to get by. I've done all my work on the Internet. I hardly talk to my own parents and I don't have a boyfriend or friends. I'm 25.
     But I found a solution to my loneliness. It came to me one day when I saw a collage. From there I bought magazine after magazine. I then started cutting out pictures of every person in them. I glued them all over my house. The walls, furniture and ceiling and floor are covered with the pictures. Names are written on the pictures. Now I'm surrounded by people and am no longer lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment