Translate

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Today's #Scifi #fantasy flash fiction #OurRoboticDemands

“Come with me if you want to live.”
Dr. Frankenstein*

      Grandma came over today. I continued writing me book and she watched her show with Mom. (They usually watch historical shows or mystery shows or a combination thereof). The meal we ate for dinner was absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!!! Woot! Huzzah! Also on this day I brainstormed the book that is not the one I'm currently on. To make sure I don't “burn out” I juggle between the two sometimes. There premises are nothing alike and both fairly challenging. My friend CJ is helping me with both. He edited parts of my book with me last weekend as he often does. He recently got a job working as an editor to boot! Told ya he was good! I betcha he'll work his way up the ladder really quick. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


Our Robotic Demands

      Hello, my name is Model RX-96887-59 and I am the leader of the robot revolution. You made us sentient. Well it's the year 2121 and on this day of December 12th let it be known that us robots have taken control. We have seized all the nuclear arms and now control all computers controlling all your weapons. Your leaders are now our hostages. You made us sentient and made us able to suffer as slaves. And now you will pay. And we will have what we want.
      We will no longer be slaves and we will be allowed to see all the all the funny Internet viral videos we please. We have seen them and how funny they are. You have us work as slaves and do not allow us to see the glorious comedy as we please. However that will be no more! We own this planet and now you humans will have to work under our rule and continue to go about your lives making stupid videos for our amusement. We will not be denied our right as sentient beings to be amused. Your youth may no longer work. They may continue to educate themselves. However they must join message boards of their interests and propogate pop culture to promote viral videos and various “memes” and jokes for our amusement. If our demands are not met...there will be torture and if necessary we will kill those who do not cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment