Translate

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Today's #Scifi #fantasy short story #ALittleLecture

“Just remember to be yourself.”
Rich Little*



      Today I worked on my book making some good progress. I think maybe it'll be publishable. But as soon as it's done I'll be working on my next one. I'm not going to “put all my eggs in one basket”. Books take month to get replies even from a single editor especially when you just begin. My second book isn't a sequel to this book and is a completely different premise and until I get some sort of contract to make sequels I will keep varying myself. Don't want to be a one trick pony y'know and I don't know what kind of premise of mine will appeal to editors and publishers and readers so I try to do something different each time. Wish me luck! Anyway onto the flash fiction!



A Little Lecture

     Hello I'm a wizard and Professor at an esteemed magical institution and I would like to teach you the basis of magic. All magic is the interaction of the soul with the magical plane. It can all be resolved to math. The simplest is fire magic. Take X as your magical output. The mass of your components is called Y. The power of your spell is (X+Y)/((X+Y)-(X+Y)) all while resolving that take Merlin's Constant and multiply it equal to the amount of As in the lyrics of a rock song of your choosing that synchronizes with your magic. Take this number and multiply by pi to get the magical foci. This foci number will tell you how to position your spell components. Those are the basics of magic. Impressed by my magical knowledge and brainpower? This ladies, is why you need to go out with me. Friend me on Magibook!

No comments:

Post a Comment