Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Today's flash fiction #ScalesAndStrings

“Say my name, say my name.”
Voldemort*


       Sad news is that when I checked my email today I got my first rejection today. Yup. That story I was writing was turned down. The actual rejection came last night on the day I submitted. Anyway it's already off to another publisher to see if I can get it to work. Anyway this story will keep hopping publishers until it finds one that likes it. And I'll keep writing more stories!
      Anyway onto the flash fiction!

Scales and Strings

     Stupid. Human. Instruments. They sound terrible. They're impossible to play. I'm awkwardly strumming this guitar with my claws. It sounds horrid. Humans played with picks. Looks like the flatted claws of a baby to me. Dragons shouldn't have to play these instruments. But I have to play these human instruments in my music class. I picked the guitar since it looked interesting. Why didn't I pick the flute?
     Oh right, because where the guitar sits is right next to my crush. She has the most beautiful scarlet scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment