Translate

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Today's #Scifi #fantasy flash fiction #TheBattleWithShadowWizardXioy

“I've got your back.”
Marcus Junius Brutus*


      I've made significant strides today on brainstorming my book. Sprinkled in with a few strides in Pokemon today too of course, but mostly I worked on my book.
        Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Battle With Shadow Wizard Xioy

      My battle with the Shadow Wizard Xioy would determine the fate of humanity. The fate of the entire world was based on who won this battle. Could I, the young the Fairy Witch Sammy defeat him?
Despite my young age I was very powerful. I had obtained fairy dust from all the lands to boost my power.  But I still wasn't sure that I could defeat the Shadow Wizard Xioy. I wondered if I was a bystander would I bet on Xioy for humanity's fate?
      He began the battle by summoning zombies. So many of them. Fortunately I had the power of ice magic. He may have brought life to the zombies but I chilled their bodies so much their undead organs shutdown and they became like bodies at a morgue.
       But the Shadow Wizard didn't give up. He summoned doors leading to the Dark Realms. From them he called forth demons. He commanded them to move against me. I thanked once again the fact that my powers had become so great from my journeys across the lands acquiring fairy dust. I used the powers of the dusts I had taken from the eastern lands to summon lighting to strike the demons down then to quickly destroy the doors the Shadow Wizard had created.
       I then used more magic to summon forth fire. I had to go on the offensive to finish this fight and determine the fate of humanity with a justice against the will of the Shadow Wizard. I thought that fire was the perfect kind of magic to dispel the shadows.
        But the Shadow Wizard had immense powers. I could see the pain on his face as he pulled forth all the power of the shadows he could. All the dark magic he could. He wanted to make sure that he won. Made sense because as I cast the fire magic I added the power of my other magic. But since I was using fairy dust it didn't cause me pain.
       My magic came at him as a beam of light, his came at me as a ball of darkness. It was easy to tell he had won when his ball of darkness ate through my beam of light. The fate of humanity had been decided. I could still see the pain on his face from using shadow magic while the darkness began to engulf me. He also spoke to me.
       “I regret every time I use shadow magic. But it has to be done when creatures like you threaten humanity. You despicable Fairy Witch! You stole fairy dust from the fairy kings and queens from all across the lands to take over our world and that cannot be forgiven! You are too dangerous to be left free! With my magic I banish you to the Cage of Shadows for five hundred years!”
        And with that the fate of humanity was determined...for five hundred years. In the the terrible dimensional prison he sent me to my youth will be preserved and I will try again. Oh, I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment