Translate

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #AStoryAboutAnAdorableAnimal

“Smile and the whole world smiles with you.”
The Cheshire Cat*




        Today I went out shopping with my parents getting some books in the process then meeting up with my brother and his girlfriend for lunch. In total e^4 shenanigans took place. Not my highest record for a trip out, but I try. Today I had the thought I haven't written that many stories with a cute animal as the protagonist so I decided to do one.
       Anyway onto the flash fiction!




A Story About An Adorable Animal


         This is one of those stories about an adorable animal. Spot is his name. He is an adorable puppy. And he has just killed a man. Don't blame him. It was the mission. And he has to follow his mission. That's what secret agents do. They take orders. The puppy would burn down an orphanage and listen to the screams of the children if ordered.
         And he just did.
         But it's okay. Because they were terrorist children. Robot terrorist children. And it's okay to kill robots with abandon, especially if they are terrorists. And secret agents usually kill terrorists. And so that's what the adorable puppy Spot did. He burned down an orphanage full of robot terrorist children. And he loved it. He laughed. The adorable puppy laughed in joy. Because his greatest joy is completing missions.
         See Spot run, see Spot run.

No comments:

Post a Comment