Translate

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #YouJustMissedIt

“I'm just a party person.”
Robinson Caruso*



       Special news everyone! Since I was browsing all the doodads blogger gives me as I occasionally do the blog now has a new feature! On the side of the blog under “Subscribe To” you can now subscribe by Google(Reader or Homepage), netvibes, newsgator, or my yahoo! Be sure to tell your friends, family, dogs, cats, evil overlords, favorite celebrities, favorite sandwiches, bosses, fantasy boyfriends/girlfriends, hallucinations and anyone else you know about this fantastic, magic feature on my blog.
People at my writer's meeting enjoyed my story. I got valuable input. This data will improve my writing skills. Even some things that can be applied to my book were learned. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

You Just Missed It

      Oh! I'm so sorry, but you're late. You missed the story. I'm Sir Joshua, time traveling-cyborg wizard-robot-poet. I'm the star of the story you missed. If you were earlier you would have been able to read it, but like a movie you missed the showing.
       It was such a marvelous story too. Using my time traveling powers I went to so many eras, having marvelous adventures. Through my adventures I managed both epic quests and quirky and touching romances. This romances altered history in such a way that it showed new versions of history as I traveled that provided much deep political commentary in plots alongside wacky fun misunderstandings the time traveling caused with all my alternate time line friends, family and lovers. With my rival Sir Anti-Joshua fighting me at every turn conflict arose at the most heart racing moments. Plus there were so many celebrity cameos fans of any genre got a sweet little surprise.
    It's so sad you missed it. Maybe you'll be here for the sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment