Translate

Monday, February 25, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #SoulPhotography

“It's a trap!”
Tiger Woods*


       Today I noticed ads for the PS4. Just like the WiiU I will not buy for it for quite some time after its release to wait for more games to come out. Thought the WiiU also had a design flaw of a 3 hour battery life in its controller. Some company released a battery pack to fix that problem though. Still whatever. I also played Advance Wars more today. The game got a bit more complicated and Operation: Build Loads and Loads of Tanks isn't quite working as much anymore.
        Anyway onto the flash fiction!


Soul Photography

       Flash! Snapshot! Pan-zooooooommmmm...and in one last angle change...there! With the images I got I'm saying that Mrs. Herald is one heck of a girl. Oh, not in a good way. Like in the bad way. In the sort of way that if you were in the same office as her when you got home from work you'd call your best friend and complain about her. Your friend would like it mostly because Mrs. Herald would be annoying enough of a person in so many ways to comparable to someone at your friends work that your friend could start complaining about the annoying person they know. So you two could spend all night bonding over comparing the two extremely annoying people you know.
     That's what my magic camera told me. With enough pictures of various situations of a person's life from various angles I can project their personality and the essence of their soul. A bit of an upgrade over the paper tests. Neat huh?
      The purpose of my camera? Well I'll give you a hint...my name is unpronounceable in your language. Not enough? Okay...I'm a spirit of the afterlife. Give up? I'm the guy who helps judge a soul for the afterlife! Since my pictures can determine personality and essence of soul(when developed they make these very interesting colorful images that kinda look like a tie-dye shirt mixed with whipped cream) that the Greater Spirits of the afterlife can use to determine divine punishment.
      Don't worry about Mrs. Herald. Even though she's an incredibly annoying person she won't receive any extremely bad punishment. She'll get something appropriate. She'll probably be annoyed for a century to pay for all the times she's annoyed people then she'll be sent to the place with all the fluffy clouds. (I'll call it that because that's the best way you mortals will understand pure bliss without your brains exploding).
      Anyway I'll be taking your picture now.

No comments:

Post a Comment