Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheBeautyInTheBeholder

“Help! I think I'm stuck!”
Harry Houdini*

 
Today I danced so amazingly it created a dance-splosion that broke the space-dance cotinuum.
Anyway onto the flash fiction!



The Beauty In The Beholder


       Day in and day out beauty enters my eye. I am the Beholder. Great mythical eye-creature that absorbs all the beauty in the universe to understand and interpret it. To give it true, consistent definition so that it may take form in the souls of those of the universe.
And it sucks.
        So much beauty has lead me to a sort of perpetual state of boredom. Explaining what it's like to humans would be impossible. By your very nature you couldn't understand it. The feeling of knowing all beauty and all possible versions. I suppose its like this. If you knew all the possible tastes in the universe what would flavor be to you? That is what it is like to know all the beauty in the universe. Truly I wish I didn't know it all at once like this. Or at least if I could be allowed to see more ugliness. But I cannot neglet my duties.
      Enjoy your narrowmindnessed and ability to see the underside of the world humans. It truly is a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment