Translate

Monday, August 17, 2015

Today's #flashfiction The Alien's Mission

 “Live each day like it's your last.”
Galactus* #quote


Downloaded some programs onto my tablet for making game art for the video game I'm working while also doing some coding as well. It's definitely going to be quite some time before I get it done, maybe more than a year, I dunno. I'm working to create something commercial, above like a little pong clone for fun(could finished that in a day or two). Wish me luck! Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Alien's Mission

         When the aliens arrived in my backyard terror and confusion forced me to become merely an observer. I never budged an inch until the entire affair was over. Their spaceship came quickly down to Earth from nowhere but landed without making a sound despite the fact it looked like it should have caused a quake. It's appearance resembled a silver octagon. The ship opened up on the side and a tall, gray alien with a wide pirate hat stepped out. The pirate hat had skull and crossbones but not a skull I recognized. Many more aliens walked out just like them, one with a peg-leg and three-eyed parrot like creature. They all carried shovels and started to dig up deep hole in my yard. From the hole they hoisted out a massive treasure chest and hauled it onto their ship.

          They treated it like I was never there. After they vanished along with their ship and I looked at the huge hole in my yard I wondered if the pirates just considered Earth to be a deserted island to stash their booty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment