Translate

Friday, August 28, 2015

Today's #flashfiction Download Spook Easy

 “Slow and steady wins the race.”
Speedy Gonzales* #quote

I'm going to my Pokemon card game thing tomorrow. I've created a new deck with a new strategy. It's my weirdest yet(and I'm really strange normally). Hopefully it works. I'm the Rube-Goldberg of tacticians and I wish for my foes to fall to my complicated, convoluted wacky schemes.

Download Spook Easy

      “Jennifer you won't believe it! I found the best App today.” Samantha the ghost said to her neighbor over the spirit phone.
      “Oh? You sound exited. Haven't heard you sound this happy since you managed to get a grown man to scream like a little girl.” Jennifer laughed. They tried to haunt together as much as they could, though half the time they couldn't but they always swapped stories afterward so it was like they always did.
       “It's called Spook Easy. Only cost me thirty Frights. All you gotta do is take a picture of the living person and boom! The App displays their phobias. It makes haunting so much easier. Been using it all night. You. Have. To. Download. This. Seriously! You'll love it!” Samatha felt like she was telling her friend a special secret and giving her a gift at the same time.
       “Sounds awesome, soon as we're done talking I'll download it.” Jennifer responded.

       “Though I have to admit,” Samantha laughed, “You can't beat a good old fashioned BOO!”  

No comments:

Post a Comment