Translate

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Today's #flashfiction Coming To You Live

 “I tawt I taw a puddy tat!”
Erwin Schrödinger* #quote

Today I ate Taco Bell. Tomorrow I hope it does not seek vengeance. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

Coming To You Live

         As soon as I am born I have difficulty figuring out my shape. I feel like a snake moving along a huge pile of rocks. But also I feel like expanding dough, going out from where I was born, forever and forever. I came from a tower and while I pass through cars they play melodies based on what part of my body they strike. I change what I make the cars play. Voices come out along with other sounds.          Satellites touch me to and read my body. So many things. Phones. Everything I touch while my body spreads and wiggles through the air takes some kind of information from me.

         Eventually I grow weaker and weaker and fainter as I go further away from my place of birth, but I never stop traveling as I spread even to the far reaches of space. Eons later some strange green creatures on another planet say in their language, “Oh, radio waves from another world, there must be intelligent life out there!”

No comments:

Post a Comment