Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Today's Transmissions


Well, as of now I've already had to take some Klonopin so that's bad but I don't feel too bad. But still that's bad in general. Hopefully it doesn't get  too bad. I came up with a different, and fun story idea for today. I think you'll enjoy it! Have fun reading it!

Today's Transmissions

=Transmission Begin=
Date: Year 102 Day 178 of the Galactic Calendar of Emperor Stone

Dear Mr. Alexander Rall:

I hope this transmission reaches you well Mr. Rall, as a I know wormholes can throw our communications in all the wrong directions. I know it is out of my place to ask a human such a favor, but the mining equipment broke and our people's four arms alone cannot mine the ore needed to fulfill the contract set out to us by your company. Even with the women and children working we can't get enough ore to fill the contract. Can you give us an extension on the contact or another machine?

I know its out of our place as tier III lifeforms to ask you, tier I life forms, humans, favors but we need this time for our survival, so please consider it Sir. Just some more time. I'll give you whatever you want in exchange.

Sincerely

Maux Ikkux

=Transmission End=




=Transmission Begin=
Date: Year 102 Day 180 of the Galactic Calendar of Emperor Stone

Dear Mr. Maux Ikkux

I'm hoping this transmission gets to you ASAP. I'm sending my other employees over with a new machine and a new contract with an extension date, it'll take them awhile as faster than light travel besides transmission takes much more time when its something besides a transmission like this. All your people should get some rest before it all gets there. Grab a drink or two then play some games with the kids. And you don't consider this a favor I'm just helping the world be fair like it should be.

Sincerely

Alexander Rall

=Tranmission End=

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I think I'm getting redundant with my comments, but again, great story. I especially liked that it was a feel-good type of story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked how the rich corporate guy was a nice guy for a change, in too many stories they're big mean dudes who just spoil people's days.

      Delete