Translate

Monday, April 2, 2012

Ikkallin Zo Tu Takku Yo Li Gaaun

Man I had a bad day yesterday, so bad I didn't get to blog at all, so ugggghhh. But I got some nice books that I got to read today and I wrote I really nice story since I feel so much better today. Its been an up and down feeling these past couple of days, some days better than others though I got some good books and stuff at the bookstore yesterday. Oh, yeah, and definitely the title for today's flash fiction will only make sense when you read the story, so don't bother googling it!(They're made up words too.) XD I hope you enjoy! Have a nice day!





Ikkallin Zo Tu Takku Yo Li Gaaun


        An ancient language had been scrawled on the frozen man's forehead, ancient symbols in fresh ink. The eyes were left open, the officers could see the frozen blood vessels and when they closed the eyelids they could hear some of the smaller ones shattering under the pressure. One of the officers thought he heard one of the eyeballs cave into pieces but he wouldn't risk checking.
       “Ikkallin zo tu takkun yo li gaaun.” one of the officers said to the group. “Now that he is taken under ice he may never rise.”, she took a deep breath, “That's what the ancient text says.”, she looked at the ground with a sad look. “At every killing site they leave that message.”
       “Can't believe these monsters. Using something as pure as ice magic, something given to us by angels as a means to murder. Officer Jones, anything else written on the body?” the chief asked his subordinate.
      “No, not that I can see.” Officer Jones responded looking for any other signs besides the original transcription she saw.
       “These people are crazed.” the chief said to his staff, looking Jones straight in the eye. “Don't they think that by freezing him he can't go to the afterlife, hence why the text reads 'he may never rise'? Isn't it? Your our expert on this terrorist's group M.O. And thus their cult's religion.”
        “Yes, Sir, that is what they believe.” she responded with a look of fear in her eyes.
After many nights had passed with the stars dancing happily across the sky the chief lay in bed reading a book next to a lamp. He sat up in shock and dropped the book to see Officer Jones in his bedroom.
        “How? What are you doing in my bedroom?” the chief asked.
         “You're getting too good at your job, no matter how much I've sabotaged you you've gotten closer and closer. I'm sorry, I'm going to have to end your life here with my ice magic.” after mumbling a few magic words the chief's body became covered with ice and she wrote on it Ikkallin zo tu takkun yo li gaaun with fresh ink like a child's graffiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment