Translate

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Review of a Mars Love Story Through Twenty Green Rich Eyes By Wiey Z. Xannor


Well, today and yesterday were pretty chaotic. I was having hot flashes, which can sometimes prelude big epileptic incidents, so at times I had to go in front of fans and sit in certain rooms of the house and cool down and stuff until I was better and feeling well. Its not necessarily body temperature, I call it “flat air”, my case of epilepsy is strange I haven't had hot flashes in awhile. Can't say for sure if its this medicine. Probably gonna talk to my doctor tomorrow. Well, gotta keep optimistic and I felt pretty good when writing today's story so huzzah! It does make me feel better when I write something. Now then, onto today's story, and I hope you enjoy it!


Review of a Mars Love Story Through Twenty Green Rich Eyes By Wiley Z. Xannor

I pride myself in being a profession film critic from Earth and I think this film is just a terrible waste of money and offensively lazy. It's historically inaccurate portrayal of the Earth colonization of Mars and its script is just terrible. Honestly, I could go on for pages about how terrible, it is. And the talents of lead actor Uara Q. Starzone are wasted on this movie. This movie is a good example of how bad Martian movies are. I give it one and a half planets.

Review Posted Solar Union Year 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment