Translate

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Nightmare's Daydream


Well, I've had many seizures in this hospital(well over a hundred it seems) special thanks and hugs to Aunt Linda for stopping by today that was a nice surprise and meant a lot to me! They put an IV in me to put in some meds directly when I was having some serious seizures and they needed the meds in immediately. It was annoying but I didn't let the IV or seizures prevent me from writing today's blog post. Well, here's today's story folks!

The Nightmare's Daydream

The devil sat on his porch one evening and wondered to himself, where does a nightmare's thoughts go when it daydreams? It would be unfitting if the thoughts went into the clouds and just drifted about with all bouts of whimsy. It would be even worse if the nightmare's thoughts just vanished into thin air along with all short quips of humanity's minds, “Am I going to be late?”, “Oh, this dress just makes me look so fat,”, “There's a sale next Tuesday, I should go!”. When the devil fell asleep that evening he raised one wicked nightmare and then put it into a trance, letting it daydream. The devil then saw that the nightmare daydreamed about what devil's daydreamed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment