Translate

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Open Chatroom


Well, I had to take a Klonopin early today(Got some nasty seizure signs so yeah), so my writing may have suffered today, but hey, that's life, though I did get some time to work on my book so yea! And this wonderful idea hit me for today's story, so despite the Klonopin I managed to write something pretty good. You'll see my idea when you read it.


The Open Chatroom

=DragonRider99567= Has entered the chatroom.

DragonRider99567: Anybody here?
SwiftPen76:So far just me and flower-chan.
Flower-chan3:Hi <3.
SwiftPen76:So how went today's dragon riding?
DragonRider99567:Well, I had the fortune to ride a rare breed, a red one so I got to fly real high and it breathed fire. Saddling up on it was hard though.
SwiftPen76:Wish I had the strength for dragon riding, now I'm stuck writing an essay in history class on the early twenty first century. Our teacher insists we gain appreciation for the the mundane times before the dimensions opened up.
DragonRider99567:But I thought you loved writing.
Flower-chan3:lol, when it's the stuff he likes XD.
SwiftPen76:I'm writing writing a modern detective novel. I want to lead my audience through a web of mystery, who did it, the ogre, the fairy, the human, the goblin, the half-dragon, the golem I want the audience to wonder who the killer is until the ultimate reveal.

=PirateGirl6797= Has entered the chatroom.

PirateGirl6797:Sup, everybody.
Flower-chan3:Hey XD.
DragonRider99567:How's it been?
PirateGirl6797:Y'know just been plunderin' magical artifacts left and right.
SwiftPen76:I do hope that's sarcasm.
Flower-chan3:lol.
DragonRider99567:I assume that scepter of dark magic I heard was stolen had nothing to do with you?
PirateGirl6797:Why I have no idea what your talking about xD.
Flower-chan3:lol.
SwiftPen76:Let's change the subject to something a little less, implicating, did you hear about the Great Kaallazam Fraud?
DragonRider99567:Dude, that's old news.
PirateGirl6797:I don't watch television much, could you fill me in?
SwiftPen76: Some supposedly great wizard named Kaallazam couldn't even do magic, he was a dumb half-breed between between human and elves and couldn't do any magic, everybody knows that cross-breeds just shouldn't happen, but he had a stage presence so they went along with it anyway so for years they sent this cross-breed around the world showing off his talents while real wizards were doing the magic offstage. He sold it as part of his robes but he wore a large bandana to hide his ears.
PirateGirl6797:If they know their children will have no magic and be looked down by society why do they have them, it doesn't make sense?
DragonRider99567:Why would they make such a mistake?
Flower-chan3:My parents don't consider me a mistake.

=Flower-chan3=Has left the chatroom.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the way you presented the story! And again, there's a moral here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, I thought presenting the story like this was really fun, made it fun to write, maybe the format justifies a longer story, makes it fun for the audience to fill in the holes.

      Delete