Translate

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Transitions


           Well, still feel woozy and sick but still eventually I'll get used to this new medication and these side effects will disappear forever, which will be awesome because I have had only a couple of seizures these past few days and they have only been really tiny ones so awesome! But sometimes I just have good days by chance so it might be coincidence that I'm not having seizures right now but if it isn't then I'm very happy with this medicine. It looks like it working wonderfully so far. I will be taking account of how many I have on this medicine over the next several weeks and such so there's no coincidence factor, but I have a feeling its working. Also we're working on removing other medications of mine(like Keppra which gives me bad moods and makes it difficult to think, which I'm working off slightly every week, and as I remove it I'm doing much better.) I'm meeting with my doctor soon so I'll see what he says. I'll keep ya posted. 

Now onto the fun part of my blog, the story of the day! I hope you enjoy it!

Transitions

When the alien children reached their thirteenth birthday they became ready for the Transition. The entire tribe of aliens gathered around the children to help them with their Transition. The children covered themselves with a thick goo. The goo needed to be beaten by sound waves to have the children go through the Transition.

The children used their little green mouths to hum a soft tone. The teenage couples rubbed their legs together like violins. The hunters beat their purple beetle wings like drums. The elders clacked their four fangs in pairs. This all together made a melody that stimulated the children to perform the Transition into the next stage in life. With every stage in life this happened but with a different melody to mark a different Transition. The tribe leader, also the conductor of the song took an alien bow with his eight legs under the three moons of the alien sky.

1 comment:

  1. What a fascinating culture you created in just a few paragraphs. Well done!

    ReplyDelete