Translate

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Piece by Piece


Well, unfortunately I had to take three Klonopin today so it was a bit of a doozy. (We're thinking of taking me to the hospital to try other medications then what we're trying out now than topamax, we're going to talk to the doctor Monday.) But I managed to write a good story today, Grandma came over today so I had some fun so yay! Anyway, enjoy today's story!


Piece by Piece

          “I don't understand, why are you doing this?” I asked the commander as one of his star ships blew one of my arms off, the rubble of it blowing off me into space. My surveillance cameras saw every piece twist and turn as it spun into the abyss. “I cared for all of you.”
          The commander was in the same room as my brain with his blaster drawn, ready to blow apart each of my individual processors. I wondered what order he would blow apart my processors. I couldn't think of any reason why he would want to rebel.
         “You don't really understand do you?” he asked me.
         “I do not, I cared for every colony, managing every little thing of your lives, I made everything perfect didn't I?” I responded to the commander to the resistance. I wished I could change the tone of my voice to convey my confusion.
       “No you didn't make everything perfect, you took away our freedom and privacy.” He started to shoot me with his blaster. I could barely speak as my processors were being melted away.
        “Are those so things valuable that you would kill me over them?”

No comments:

Post a Comment