Translate

Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Spoils of War

Noticed its a bit sunny today, little beams of light dashing through my window into my room. Would go outside but I live in the desert and when it isn't nighttime its boiling like fire sometimes!


Regarding this story well, had two Klonopin before I wrote this one, so yeah, its pretty short, but its a interesting idea so I think you'll like it. (Oy, that Klonopin can make ya feel really nasty had to take a few extra hours of sleep like 5 just to get the side effects to wear off) Anyway, enjoy, and have a nice day!

The Spoils of War

Several alien soldiers, still spouting green blood and mumbling alien curses while their hideous tentacles squirmed about. Machines began to suck them dry, with their four eyes still twisting and turning.
       “So who are they for?” the alien captain asked the foot soldier that just laid the final few rounds into the alien squad.
       “Who are who for?” the foot soldier asked.
       “My brothers. I know you humans can use our bodies to extend your own miserable lives, which is why you drain us after killing us. Before you could barely live over a century, but now you can live hundreds, but question is, who gets it? Diplomats, kings, queens, presidents, your fellow soldiers, your own family? What is gained at the end?” A machine then grabbed that alien and started to suck out his fluids while it cursed in its native tongue to drown out its own pain.
         “I don't know.”The soldier responded as he looked down at his gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment