Translate

Friday, April 27, 2012

Worn Expressions


Well, we reduced some of the Keppra yesterday. Keppra's the medication that controls my grand mal seizures(those are the big shaking ones you see on television) The Keppra side effects are really nasty and the entire point of this withdrawal from college was to replace the Keppra with this new medication Febeltall(Sorry if I messed up these medication names!) because it could work better for me controlling all my seizures(at least that's the idea, but we'll see if that works over time.) I'm optimistic, I think I'm getting more used to this medicine. But I felt pretty bad today at times. Time will tell, and if things go for the worse I'll try something else, gotta keep rolling! I did get good work done on planning my book and my flash fiction and I think its pretty good so I feel quite accomplished! Huzzah! Anyway, onto today's story!

Worn Expressions

       She wore a bright dress with a happy yellow color. Though the only the only reason it was a happy yellow was because she was happy. If she was sad it would be a sad blue. If she angry it would be an angry red. The dress could change colors to match the entire spectrum of emotion that her young and fickle heart had. Many of the people in the ballroom wore those clothes and danced honestly.

       Though some people wore deceptive clothes. These clothes were completely white and didn't change colors. They still danced with the others despite this. They were allowed partially both out of politeness as everyone had to be allowed to dance and that many of the people were charmed by people in the white clothes. Their mysteriousness had a sort of charm about it.

        She looked at a man in white and her clothes changed colors rapidly as she grew excited. His mysterious air grabbed onto her. She then she turned to another man that she danced with before. He wore a changing dress and she had bonded with him on the dance floor before. Their clothing colors matched again and again while they danced and their emotions became one. They left the dance hall together while the man in white stood in the corner of the ballroom waiting to be caught by the eyes of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment