Translate

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Waste of Time


Well, last night had difficulty getting to sleep, had them Keppra “flares”(They're the nasty thing that makes me OCD, moody, pet peeved etc. its nasty. ) and had seizures trying to get to sleep, sometimes I do that, but I made up for my sleep today though the wooziness was pretty dang bad today at times. Really, really bad. Even though we decreased the Keppra too. Though I still have the Keppra med. The wooziness of this med comes along with neasea too which was pretty bad and that was bad too which made it take awhile before I could take a nap before I could catch up on my sleep but hey, everything turned out better in the end of today, and I like today's story and I hope you like it too!



Waste of Time


The other gods lecture me. They tell me I'm wasting my time.
“We were given powers to use them right reasons.” the god of earth told me. She's the one who made all the mountains you little humans love to hike on all the time.
“Think of the big picture.” the god of the tides says to me time after time. You'd humans say he's the annoying but lovable type of guy.
Your probably wondering about the thing all the gods are bugging me about right?
Well think of all the times you've said “What a small world!”
Or when you just happen to find what your looking for at the last possible moment?
And I bet you humans wonder what makes someone meet the perfect girl or guy for them.
Well I'm the god that uses his powers and time to set up all those little coincidences and circumstances to make the world go round and make bad luck go good. The other gods tell me I'm wasting my time, but I'm the detail guy. Now watch your step, I may have put a penny ground for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment