Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Reason To Dance


Well, today I had continued to experiment with meds, juggling the side effects and also doing a test where they shocked me continually to examine my brainwaves(It didn't really hurt though, so don't worry) yeah, been putting a lot of anti-nesea meds in my system to balance the meds the doctors giving me and I'm still feeling stuff. Bro visited today to and it was fun. Been reading the Hunger Games. Pretty good book. Reminding me of stories, here's todays!


A Reason To Dance

Pink, purple, and blue smoke spun through the air as love, hatred and empathy entered human hearts. Fairies would dance and emotions would come into being, this was the way of things. But one fairy decided she did not want to dance that way. She did not want the emotions of her dances to reach human's hearts, she instead danced on the moon. The other fairies followed and only danced the moon. They were so beautiful, fluttering about in spirals that mimicked diamonds. But when they looked down on Earth, and saw humans without emotions they felt sadness themselves. The emotionless humans lumbered about, like living stone. After that they went back to Earth and continued to dance, never leaving the Earth again.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely visuals! I am always amazed by your ability to create while you're going through so many challenges.

    ReplyDelete