Translate

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Existing


        Yup. Just to mess with you I wrote a new story for today! DUN DUN DUN! Well, I started the day with a Klonopin I'm also starting to work on talking with my doctor about hospitalization and working with a new doctor(for a second opinion and such) I wouldn't have gotten to where I am now without my optimism! Anyway, here's today's story folks, I hope you enjoy!


Existing

       The maiden wore a silver silk dress inside a golden cage, both uncomfortable to move in and both perfect for keeping her in place. She never felt the need to eat or drink and never had to relieve herself or do any bodily functions. She never sweat or did anything of the sort. She looked at her hands and they became the same kind of silver her dress was, but only slightly lighter, her brown hair could be seen in the golden bars alongside her blue eyes. She couldn't tell where light in the room came from. But she could see the chain that held the cage extend endlessly upward and the darkness in all directions.

       At times giant people of various ages would come to her and take her out of the cage, sometimes alone, but mostly in groups. They pulled her out carefully, and examined her like a living antique toy. She took comfort in their visits, because when she was all alone she didn't feel like she existed at all. One day though when one of the men turned around to walk away back into the abyss she couldn't help but notice the tiny tentacle squirming out of the corner of his coat tail.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's what I go for sometimes I experiment with different generes in my flashfictions, thanks!

      Delete