Translate

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Ghost's Living

Well still had difficulty getting hold of the doctor again, he's out of the office, I hope he's not sick. That'd be terrible, I do really need that stronger medicine to help with me getting used to the nasty side effects. Had some difficulty sleeping again though I managed to catch up with a crash nap though I had headaches after. Oi. This new medication's rough, though the seizures are down. Well, gotta keep striding and fighting. Gotta keep a smile too! Anyway, onto the flash fiction!

 
A Ghost's Living

I'm not sure if you know but every ghost has to make a living, well I suppose you would look at it as making a dead-ing? Though many of us go to the other side to get jobs(my cousin is the guy you whisperer's call, he's more of a 9-5 guy so please call earlier if you can) a lotta of linger in the mortal. I'm not the most hard working ghost so I kinda get kicked out of all the big places. Can't even get out a decent boo really. Kinda sad really. A chill down your spine on Halloween? Steve down the hall, sure he can do it. But me, nope. Usually I'm just the trashcan that tips over for no reason. Gotcha I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment