Translate

Friday, April 6, 2012

When The Gods Play Games


I took three Klonopin Today, and although I took plenty of sleep to take off the side effects I still kinda wrote today's story off the top of my head so sorry if its sloppy, I hope you enjoy! Have a nice weekend! (Though I missed my school club like I did last week, and that makes me unhappy, they're some of my BFFs! T_T) The Klonopin I had is probably what caused any poor editing so sorry!


When The Gods Play Games

           Julianne sat nervous in her seat. Her seats along with many others floated inside a room as if suspended from wires on a movie set. People of all shapes, sizes, ages and looks were in the seats, it made her feel both lonely and comfortable at the same time. A single tan man with an stage magician's hat and remote control moved all of them with quick button presses lining them up with delicate precision, flicking switches to move them up and down left and right like puppets. Then there was a huge clunking noise from above and the room shuffled them evenly from left to right, making bizarre clicking noises. An angel descended from above with six glowing wings on its back and massive claws. Until the angel gripped her chair with its massive claws she didn't realize she had been chained onto it. Julianne was pulled by the angel into the light out of the room that hung above like an old, forgotten lantern.

2 comments:

  1. Like those claw machines at the arcade? Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody needs to have fun at times, even gods!

      Delete