Translate

Friday, April 12, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #AFewOfTheEquationsInLife

“Houston, we have a problem.”
James "Jim" Bowie* #quote


     This morning I saw an advertisement with a disclaimer at the bottom saying “real people, not actors” as they gave various testimonials about the product. After seeing this I saw what they were telling me: actors aren't real people! It all makes sense. Yes...all the pieces are falling into place. Now I understand, now I know...the JFK assassination, the Free Masons, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop...
       Anyway onto the flash fiction!



A Few Of The Equations In Life


EARTHQUAKE+CITY=DISASTER
EMPATHY+DISASTER=EMOTION
EMOTION+ARTIST=ART
ART+EXPOSURE=FAME
FAME+MARKETING=WEALTH
ARTIST=HUMAN
HUMAN+WEALTH=HUMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment