Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Today's #flashfictions #OneOfTheLastDinosaursLastThoughts

“Under the sea, darling it's better, down where it's wetter, take it from me!”
Jacques Cousteau* #quote

      Today I hung out with CJ, playing video games, and some such. (The LA Noire one, I was driving...I managed to damage our car so much it lit on fire.)
Anyway onto the flash fiction!



One Of The Last Dinosaur's Last Thoughts


(Huh, that's weird, that looks like a rock in the sky. That doesn't make sense. Rocks don't fly.)
(Yeah, rocks don't fly! They don't even have wings!)
(But there it is flying. Huh. Maybe I should tell Ted about this. A flying rock is interesting.)
(Hmm? That's weird, the flying rock is getting bigger.)
(That's impossible. Rocks don't grow. That's just silly.)
(Ohhh, wait, wait I think I figured it out...it's a falling rock!)
(Dunno, where it fell from though.)
(Lemme see if moving helps me figure out where it's falling from.)
(Nope, no matter where I go I don't see any place where it could have dropped from.)
(Looks like it just came from the sky above. How strange.)
(Oh, um, wow, it just keeps lookin' bigger and bigger.)
(By my scales it's on fire too. That can't be good.)
(Maybe I should run now.)
(OH CRIPES!)

No comments:

Post a Comment