Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #ThroughTheEyesOfTheMurderWeapon

“I can walk on my hands!”
Mr. Potato Head* #quote

      Today I wrote what you are reading. It is comprised of words. I didn't have a writers meeting today so that's unfortunate. Seizures have been down which was nice. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


Through the Eyes of the Murder Weapon


       I'm the simplest accomplice. I could have been anything. From a rock to a bat to a gun, but here I'm a knife. Before I now I led a normal life. I chopped vegetables and steak. Whatever crossed the kitchen counter. That sort of thing. I would spend my days waiting in the drawer for my turn to chop up some things, go in the dishwasher and start the cycle all over.
       But today I wasn't pulled out to chop up simple food. She pulled me out for a different task. She took me and walked over to her husband sitting casually in the couch and jabbed me straight in his chest. I saw the man's ribcage then organs as she made sure to make sure I went deep enough to kill. I heard a scream for a moment but then it muffled by what I thought must have been a couch pillow. I was soon pulled out of the man's body and put into a bag. I felt myself thrown in a dumpster somewhere after being carried away.
    Was she too vindictive or stupid to wash away the blood? I was discovered and I think the murder was too.  I was put into an evidence bag. After being juggled over days in the hands of police officers and examined I found myself at a trial. And from the sounds of it she found herself in prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment