Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheMoonCheeseConspiracy

“Leaders are made, not born.”
Dr. Frankenstein* #quote

      Today mother went shopping and got me two neat little magazines on her trip. Yay! One told of comet coming to visit us this year(November I believe) that will so bright it'll be seen during the day. Incredible huh? Looking forward to it.


The Moon Cheese Conspiracy


       My name is Steve Yolders, and if you are reading this I am most likely dead as this is my emergency message to be sent out upon my demise. The government probably assassinated me. For knowing the truth. The truth you must all know. The truth is the moon is really made of cheese. The ultimate cheese. So delicious is it nirvana in itself. I know this because I stole some from a government facility.
       The moon rocks shown to the people are elaborate fakes. They first brought back cheese and have been ever since. Mission after mission. With many top secret missions. The budget crisis? All money spent on secret projects to make obtaining the cheese easier. Most governments know about the cheese in some form or the other. Wars? To take cheese storage and obtainment facilities. Ever since the first landing on the Moon that's all its been about is the cheese. The cheese who's taste brings out such an extreme pleasure the politicians are willing to sacrifice their countries for it.
       So spread this message and let the world know that they are bound under the rule of greedy fools desiring the cheesy pleasures above their fellow people! Overthrow the greed for cheese! Now that you know their motive, and know they are mere puppets you can fight back! Go! The Moon will no longer cast its light of influence on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment