Translate

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #EnjoyMyMadness

Cockle-doodle-doo!”
Ra* #quote


Today I wrote this sentence, then the ones that will follow. Anyway onto the flash fiction!



Enjoy My Madness


      What's my name? Baaaahhh-dongadagon! Silly name huh? Did it make you laugh? I'm pretty sure that's my name. That's the last thing that popped in my head. And my thoughts tell me to think right and I was thinking what's my name and I thought baaaahhh-dongadagon! So it's gotta be name right? I guess it's crazy I think it's something like that. You must have thought that was funny. I'm funny. Funny cuz I'm da crazy guy. I hope you enjoy my madness. I mean, I sure will. Oh, Shirley Cleverland just popped into my head, but that's another silly one.
       My room-mate calls my brown-hair all the time because he's bad with names like me, or Straighty because of my jacket. It can be hard to hear him when he gnashes his teeth. The doctors call us by our names when they give us our meds. They give it to use in the tastiest cookies so we want to take it more. I should wait for the doctors so I can remember my name better. Oh, here they are. They just said my name. My name's Bradley? Oh, I like the sound of that. Bradley. It rhymes with Bradley. That's probably why it sounds so pretty. You know one the crazy, crazy ideas that my crazy ol' brain makes me think is I remember my wife yelling out my name when I was hitting her with that bat.



      Author Comment: The reason I wrote this story was because I thought of all the movies and other kinds of stories people enjoy that have crazy characters in them and I decided in reaction to write this story. I intended to write not a story like the others where the crazy guy was the antagonist like Batman's Joker or whatever, but just a story about crazy, and seeing whether people enjoyed that alone. Just an experiment on whether people enjoyed a mad mind itself, instead of them as the villain in a larger plot.
      Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment