Translate

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #HumptyDumptyScrambled

“Make love, not war.”
Genghis Khan* #quote


        Today I schemed with CJ to possibly to another card game tournament with him. Maybe I'll win or something. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

Humpty Dumpty Scrambled

      I, a word wizard traveled to your world and came across this little thing:

Humpty-Dumpty Sat On A Wall
Humpty-Dumpty Had A Great Fall
All the kings horses and all the kings men
Could not put Humpty-Dumpty together again!

I thought it was cute but I decided to use my word magic to see what other tale lied in the soul of these lyrics. With a flick of my wand they scrambled around and showed their other side:
All the Humpty-Dumpty kings sat on a wall.
Again, Humpty-Dumpty horses and men could not.
Put together all the Humpty-Dumpty kings had a great fall.

         I liked the version my wand created. I noticed however that in the versions where kings fell no one attempted to put them together. Funny how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment