Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #ThePsychicGoblin

“There is a disturbance in the force.”
Einstein* #quote



      Today I traveled to an alternate universe where you could go inside of video games and experience them yourself! I could only be there a short while and during that time I couldn't think of any games where that weren't horrible death traps off the top of my head. Even Pokemon, if real, could lead you to a terrible, terrible fate. Anyway onto the flash fiction!






The Psychic Goblin


       Oh, elves and humans say we goblins are full of it. Liars and cheats and all that. That we brag about talents we don't have and weave elaborate tales with no bearing in reality. Well guess what, the humans and elves are the ones full of it! Would this wonderful green face lie to you? I have a wonderful talent that is doubted by many. I'm psychic. Let me prove it.
        Pick a number between one and a hundred.
        Multiply that number by two.
        Add ten.
        Multiply it that number by two.
        Add four.
        And presto! I just made you do math. I have the power of mind control! See I'm psychic. Some people keep saying they thought I was trying to show I could read their mind. But that's just silly. Goblin's can't read minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment