Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Today's #flashfiction The Bullied King


“I'm just singing in the rain.”
Noah* #quote

I wonder that when someone looks for shapes in the clouds and spots an octagon that there's some serious trouble about to go down. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

The Bullied King

        There are some kings that don't have it easy. My land is divided is four, with four kings, with our power all equal. Our courts are the same as well down to each having our own miserable joker. But then things are never stable since our positions are constantly moved. Moved all through our land. Why? Why is there such turmoil?

        Why for the games of man, for I am a card, my land is the deck and from magic tricks to compulsive gambling I'm forced to move against my will. I wonder what a mighty, unshuffled king feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment