Translate

Friday, May 6, 2016

Today's #flashfiction Giving Life

 “It's dry clean only.”
Tony Stark* #quote

Unfortunately my friend got sick so she did not come over today. That was quite unfortunate. I hope that something isn't going around. Anyway onto the flash fiction!

Giving Life


         Hi! I'm the a being created from the words you're reading. Wow it's good to be alive. That's what happens when you read. You give life to what you're reading. It becomes real in your mind you know. Imagine me as a tall, brown haired guy and that's what I am. Think of a setting. A beautiful river at sunset. Think of me fishing. Your giving me a greater existence in your mind. Thanks! Fictional things like me are only born because of you, and given more form from you.
         The worst part is when you stop reading. Stop thinking about whatever story you're reading. That's when things like me die. Every story ends, and when your mind stops giving them existence then they vanish back into mere ink. Goodbye. Don't forget me too quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment