Translate

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Today's #flashfiction The Superheroism Scam

 “Make sure you have your ducks in a row.”
Walt Disney* #quote

You know, it's kinda odd you never learn about cellphones in biology class. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


The Superheroism Scam


           I was once one of the most beloved of superheroes. Captain Undefeatable. I used my superpowers to protect my city Industryopoliville from the robotic minions Doctor Techno-Fright. But when a superheroine named Arcticgal came into town people soon saw a superheroism scam. The superheroism scam as they would call it. She wouldn't let me fight Doctor Techno-Fright alone. She feared for my safety. No matter how much I told her. I tried to stop her from helping me. Doctor Techno-Fright's robots tried to stop her from helping me.

        But it was discovered by her that I am Doctor Techno-Fright. The robots would attack the city, cause damage, put people in danger all so that I may have my glory and fame as a hero. The scam was revealed by her. And now I'm in prison. I'm not sure what kind of fame I have here now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment