Translate

Monday, January 7, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #A4DPizzaDelivery

Go ahead, punk, make my day.”
Citizen Kane*


      Friends birthday party is coming up this weekend so that'll be fun. Unfortunately can't go to the first part because it's laser tag. Normally my seizures aren't triggered by lights but they have really crazy ones going on in the background and I don't want to risk it, plus even without that the intense physical activity would probably make me have a huge amount. (I can't do much high tensity stuff or else I'll seize. Normally my exercise is walking. Jogging or running would probably make me seize.) Anyway the latter party will be fun and I already ordered a neat gift for the friend from amazon and made a custom card. (I took an art class, I'm OK at drawing but I really needed to polish up so it didn't look to great. That's why I had a little confidence in making a comic a few weeks back. My best skill lies in my stippling. Maybe I'll see if CJ wants to work on a comic.)
       Anyway onto the flash fiction!




A 4D Pizza Delivery

      Drayiu is a very forgetful multidimensional creature and while he was ordering pizza he kept forgetting things he wanted to order. To make sure he could have his pizza on time he kept bending space-time so he could keep asking over and over again and alter the spatial state of the pizza to make sure it had everything. The pizza delivery place computers couldn't tell much what was going on but every human could tell something was off. (Drayiu was an multidimensional creature who had decided to retire on Earth because of the wonderful weather and food. He had to disguise himself as a human though, tentacles would be socially awkward.) Everyone kept feeling deja vu(and every time Drayiu forgot an ingredient and had to mess with time again and reorder plus scramble everybody's memory) the deja vu got more intense. And nobody in the pizza place could rationalize why all the clocks suddenly were off a bit. (Drayiu couldn't alter time completely and each time a millisecond built up and eventually each clock changed a little)
     And the thing that baffled the pizza place the most is why they had fifty different receipt copies for one guy. Each receipt was from a different time line and a change in order. Though each time line corrected the previous receipts to conform to the current one. But no matter the confusion on the side of the pizza place at least Drayiu got his pizza hot and kinda-sorta in thirty minutes or less.

       Author Comment: And he ate the pizza with Erwin Schrödinger

No comments:

Post a Comment