Translate

Monday, January 21, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #WhenSentencesFight

“I know what you are.
Say it... out loud. Say it.
Vampire.”
What's My Line?*


         Today I pondered premises that I could possibly use for a longer story to publish that isn't flash fiction. Oh, also I ate Mexican food today. It was pretty tasty. Anyway onto the flash fiction!




When Sentences Fight

      Unfortunately today's flash fiction is about the fight between what should be close friends. See sentences close together should be kind to each other but it looks like the sentences in my earlier post before the story just got mad at each other and started fighting. The fight is recorded below:

       fiction Today I pretty pondered Oh, also I ate the could onto possibly use food today. for a longer story to publish that isn't flash fiction. premises that I Mexican It was tasty. Anyway flash!

(I mean just look at them they're hitting each other so hard they've scrambled their words.)

       fiction,,,!Today I... ??pretty pondered!!! Oh, !!!also... I !?ate the could onto !?possibly use ?food? today. for ?a? longer!!! story... to! Publish... that isn't... flash fiction. premises that I Mexican It was tasty. Anyway ...flash!

(Oh, that's just horrid. They're hitting each other so hard that punctuation is spilling from their guts! That's disgusting!)

        fiction,,,!Today I... ??pretty pondered!!! Oh, !!!also... I !?ate the could onto !?possibly use ?food? today. for ?a? longer!!! story... to! hola hola hola hola hola hola hola Publish... that isn't... flash fiction. premises that I Mexican It was tasty. Anyway ...flash!

(“hola”? It looks like they's their fighting is getting so intense that some sort of language singularity is forming within them!)

      aifionTydtco I ttypre rdepdnoe hO olsa I eat het lcuod tnoo syisolpb esu ofod taody rof a ognlre ystro ot haol laoh alho hloa ohal hlao lhao lbihsuP htat tnsi lsfah onitcif rssepemi tath I aMeixnc It swa tsyta wayAyn ashlf

(They exploded! Nooooooo!)
(I wrote those very sentences. I think I need a moment...)
(I hope you enjoyed the flash fiction.)

No comments:

Post a Comment