Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheVariousReincarnationsOfSteveHowards

“We have ways of making you talk.”
Jeopardy!*



        Well here's another one of my “unique format” stories. Y'know where the format isn't standard narration. The name I came up with this format is story bubbles, different bits of information in the story is contained in bubbles made by ( ). Like all my formats I'm not sure if it'll come across. I hope it does and I hope you enjoy the story.




The Various Reincarnations of Steve Howards

(Steve Howards)(The Man Who Discovered His Body)
(The First Officer On The Scene)(The Frightened Spectator)
(The Coroner)(The Other Victim Of The Killer In The Morgue)
(The Lead Officer On The Case)(The Reporter)
(The Anonymous Tipper)
(The Arresting Officer)
(The Prosecution)(The Defense)(The Judge)(The Jury)
(The Killer)

No comments:

Post a Comment