Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #TheWizardsScamEmail

“And knowing is half the battle.”
Sun Tzu*

      Today is my actual birthday(the other day being just the celebratory party). I finished a book of literary essays my friend gave me for my birthday. Perhaps they will assist with my book. I will be starting to physically write said book soon. (As in putting word on page instead of plotting). Do wish me luck with the book. Though one thing that I have to do before jumping in is come up with names. Coming up with the perfect names can be the toughest.
     Anyway onto the flash fiction!


The Wizard's Scam Email


Greetings!

       I am manager of funds for the Ianerign Wizards Guild. Last week a member of our guild died in an unfortunate rabid griffon attack. He is a wealthy, senior member of the guild and left a large sum of his guild funds in an abandoned account: A total of 20,500,100 gold coins. His family wants to get the money of their deceased relative but cannot because of legalities. A foreign account is needed to transfer the funds.
      I have contacted you because you have the right kind of foreign account needed to transfer the funds to the family. As compensation for your help the family has agreed to pay you ten percent of the deceased wizards 20,500,100 gold coins. If you are interested in helping this family getting their inheritance respond with your phone number, address, any other contact emails, all bank account names and passwords, and true magic soul name. This will all ensure that we can move the money quickly and efficiently and get you your compensation quickly.
    Thank you for your cooperation, the Ianerign Wizards Guild thanks you.

No comments:

Post a Comment