Translate

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #AGenieFindsAGenie

“It was Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with the rope!”
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation* #Quote


      Resolved previously mentioned conundrum. Chit-chatted with my friend Jessica over the phone. She may or may not be one of the suppliers of parts of smooth jazz doomsday weapons that CJ and I may or may not be building.


A Genie Finds A Genie

     One day a genie named Tom found another genie. The genie got three wishes, as per genie company policy.
      First Wish: Tom wished for freedom from being a genie.
      Genie became a talking chicken.
       Second Wish: To stop being a talking chicken.
       He became a genie once again.
       “Why are you doing this to me?” He asked the other genie he found.
       “Sorry my genie brother. It's company policy to mess with anybody who wishes, even if they are another genie.” He frowned.
      “Well I know how this goes then. I'm not even using my last wish...I know what kind of things company policy makes you do.” Tom knew the kind of things genie company policy made genies do to wishers and what he'd done to them himself. “Thanks for taking it easy on me. I'm heading back to my lamp.”
       The lesson here? Not even a genies do well with genies. So don't take wishes from strangers kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment