Translate

Friday, March 1, 2013

Today's #Scifi #fantasy #flashfiction #FindingAnOpinion

“That's just crazy talk!”
Hannibal Lecter*


         Went to my club and stuff. Maybe CJ will come over. Maybe you'll notice that guy standing behind you. Anyway onto the flash fiction!


Finding An Opinion


      My name is Jennifer Sparkle the fairy. I really don't have many opinions on things. So I fluttered my ways across dimensions to Earth my sweet, golden wings flickering fairy dust through space and time. I figured at Earth I could find some opinions.
       Awhile ago I managed to imbue psychic powers into my fairy dust. Just sprinkled it on some giant brain demon guy I found in some dimension I frolicked in while doing my usual fairy frolicking. I asked first, he was happy to give me some powers once I got to know him, giant brain demons can actually be sweet, sensitive guys.
      And with these psychic powers I decided to get some opinions from Earth instead of getting them for myself. Just pick some human minds and pluck them right out. So much easier than thinking for myself right? Now I'll pick up opinions on every subject, political, philosophical, food, fashion, so many things, I'll pick things for them all! Let's see how this goes!
Um...
      Wow you guys have terrible opinions. Nevermind. I'm throwing these before these settle in my mind and become permanent. Keep them. Ugh. I'm getting my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment