Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Today's #flashfiction #RobotNurseryRhymes

“Rise to the occasion.”
Icarus* #quote



Today I mostly worked on not only today's story but extra stories for this weekend because it's my brother's birthday this weekend and I want to make sure I have some for you even though I'm spending time hanging with bro(if I didn't do them ahead of time I might not have time to write some). Anyway onto today's flash fiction!



Robot Nursery Rhymes


Humpty Robot

Humpty Robot sat on a wall.
Humpty Robot had a great fall.
All the king's scientists and all the king's mechanics
Couldn't put Humpty together again!

Robo-Jack and Robo-Jill

Robo-Jack and Robo-Jill
Went up the hill
To fetch a pail of oil.
Robo-Jack fell down
And broke his crown
And Robo-Jill came tumbling after.
Up Jack got
And home did trot
As fast as he could caper
Went to bed
And welded his head
With steel and brown paper.

Mary, Mary, Mechanically Contrary

Mary, Mary, mechanically contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockleshells,
And robot slaves all in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment